ESCA In Your State
ESCA members include nearly 200 companies located in virtually every state across the nation. These companies cover a broad range of industries from professional portrait companies and manufacturers of eyeglasses to architecture and construction firms. Use the interactive map below to find out which companies and how many ESCA employee-owners are located in your state.
Get The Facts About S ESOPs
- Distributions from ESOPs to participants totaled nearly $30 billion from 2002-2012.
- Today, workers are seeing $14 billion in new savings each year.
- Sixty-five percent of S ESOPs also offer a second retirement plan, like a 401(k), whereas only 45 percent of American businesses offer any retirement plan at all.
- From 2002-2012, S ESOPs outperformed the S&P 500 by 62% percent in terms of total return per participant and net assets in S ESOP accounts increased over 300%.
- S ESOPs accounted for $246 billion in direct and indirect economic output in 2010.
- In 2008, during the trough of the recession, S ESOP employment grew by 2%. Meanwhile overall private sector employment shrank by 3%.
- Aligning the goals of the employees and the company helps boost performance – there is a 4 percent gain in productivity associated with switching to an ESOP.